Denny began his insurance career in 1983 with Metropolitan Life following in the footsteps of his father. Denny is founder and principal of LouisianaBenefits.com and specializing in streamlining HR Administration function and Employee Benefit Design, Enrollment, and Communications.
- As a member of National Association of Health Underwriters he has:
- Served on the New Orleans AHU Board beginning in 1992
- Served as President of New Orleans AHU in 1999 and 2000
- Served on Health Underwriters Political Action Committee BoT from 2002-2005
- Served on NAHU Board of Trustees as Regional Vice President from July 2006 through June 2008
- Awarded NAHU Distinguished Service Award in 2008
- Member of National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Appointed to the Louisiana Commissioner of Insurance “Agent Advisory Group” in 2007
- Awarded “Honorary Insurance Commissioner” by Commissioner Jim Brown in 2002
- Member of the “Krewe of Bacchus” from 2000-2010
Denny has worked very diligently building his reputation and practice for more than 30 years. It is with great pride he counts many of his first customers as current clients. Denny lives in the Warehouse District with his wife Celine. In his spare time he enjoys golf, music, bicycling, fine dining, and wine.